It’s About Passion, Quality and of Course, Your Experience.
Cheers To You is proud to raise a glass to all who enter our fermentation estate to experience our high standard in wine making. The wine made here is among award-winning vinted grape juice and grape juice concentrates. May you drink in moderation, and may the benefits of your wine be shared with friends and family.
Experience the personal touch we offer
At Cheers To You all your Private Reserve wine is selected, vinted and bottled by you on site using clean, quality, sterile equipment in our new bright facility.
We Select Only Premium Ingredients
We have carefully chosen a consistent quality supplier, Vineco. They have been honoured many times for their award winning wines. In April 2006, 79 medals were awarded. Using our purified water system, the full character of your wine comes through at Cheers To You.No hidden costs. Prices are inclusive of corks, shrink-wraps, stock label, and personal service. You can have quality wine in 4 to 6 weeks.
Benefits of moderate Wine consumption
- Prevent heart disease – Many reputable studies show that moderate alcohol consumption helps prevent cardiac deaths by as much as 50%, while also helping to prevent strokes.
- Wine raises HDL (good) cholesterol, keeping the LDL cholesterol (bad) from clogging the artery walls and restricting the blood flow.
- Potentially reduce or prevent cancerr by increasing the amount of antioxidants in the body.
- Prevent diseases and viruses – The alcohol and acid in the wine kill and prevent the growth of microorganisms.
- Reduce risk for Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia.
- Relieve stress – Wine, working as a mild tranquilizer, helps induce relaxation. Lower stress levels help prevent other illnesses.
- Some studies have shown that moderate drinkers tend to live longer than non-drinkers or heavy drinkers.
- Aid in digestion – While tasting excellent with food, wine also stimulates the flow of gastric juices and kills many harmful bacteria that can lead to food poisoning.
When you arrive at our Store, you will choose a wine suited to your taste.
When you have chosen your wine, we will help you pour the contents into the fermenter and you then add the yeast. You are now finished until your bottling date. We will do the rest of the work including stabilizing and filtering your wine following strict guidelines for producing excellent wine.
In approximately four to six weeks you will return to bottle your wine. We have everything you need including bottles, corks, labels and capsules.
You will then take your wine home and store it in a cool, dark place. Most wines will be ready to consume in six to twelve weeks.
Experience award winning wines… made by you… at Cheers to You!